promote research excellence from research discoveries to
commercialisation in establishing a complete and healthy R&D
- To identify research and scholarship activities that are of high importance in the area of sustainable water and energy development with photonics technologies and advanced materials.
- To develop R&D projects related to sustainable water and energy which each of the members can contribute in building up the whole research chain of research focus areas.
- To promote prototyping of the research outputs for showcase and commercialisation in future.
- National recognition as an active research centre that is active in sustainable development of global critical issues.
- Contribution to industry through providing engineering and scientific solutions.
- Forge international research collaboration with reputable overseas research centres
- Partnership of solution and product development with local industries